Archive for June, 2018
Screen enclosures for your pool can provide more than a safety barrier against pests and harsh sunlight. They also help provide a protective barrier against wind and rain. This means your ideal entertaining space can stay ideal no matter the weather.
Still on the fence? Consider the following pros and cons of the pool screen enclosures Tampa trusts to help you make your decision.
The Pros Of Pool Screen Enclosures
There are several reasons why pool screen contractors are so popular in Florida. This is because pool screens come with a surprising number of benefits. Just a few of these benefits include:
- Low maintenance When pool screen contractors install this covering, the maintenance of your pool becomes that much easier. Screen enclosures keep out any debris such as dirt and leaves, so your pool is that much cleaner all year round.
- More time for swimming As mentioned previously, whether it’s rain or shine, you can be sure to get your swim on regardless of the weather and at any time of day.
- Strong wind resistance Unsure about getting a pool screen after Hurricane Irma? Don’t be. Pool screen enclosures can withstand winds up to 130 miles an hour.
- Protection from harsh sunlight Florida is renowned for its warm, sunny glow. Unfortunately, this sunlight can also be harmful to your skin. With a pool screen enclosure, you can help protect your skin from harsh UV rays by preventing direct sun exposure.
For instance, when you have your pool screen enclosure set up you won’t be able to include as much landscaping in the rest of your yard. This may not be too much of a con for some homeowners who aren’t as fond of maintaining the lawn. However, for those who are fans of the green areas of their yard, the size of your pool enclosure is something to consider.
Another potential con is that the pool water may be cooler due to the shield against the sun. However, you can use pool heaters to help makethe pool water that much more comfortable.
Pool screen enclosures are great for protecting your pool from pests and extending the life of your entertainment area. For more information on pool enclosures, contact the pool screen contractors of Challenger Pools today.
When your husband announced that he had purchased some replacement lamps on the internet you simply nodded and smiled. He was always, it seemed, finding some new treasure that he was certain he could not live without. When he asked you to come to the basement and see his installation of the replacement lamps, however, you had to admit that you were impressed. With an unfinished basement, the area has always been a place where you and the girls worked on crafts or enjoyed watching a movie where it was cool in the summer. To be honest, though, the space was always a little dark. Even though it was a walk out basement, there were many times during the day when the space s
Finding the right plumber doesn’t have to be hard, but before you plop “plumbers near me” in your search bar, here are some things to know about plumbers and plumbing services and how to find the right one.
Plumbers Near Me: Questions to AskYou probably already know when to hire a plumber. The question is which one to use for that sewer repair or water heater installation. Here’s some important questions to ask:
- Are you licensed and insured? If a plumber is licensed, it means he or she is registered at the local level at least. This also will tell you their accreditation, and thus what kind of work they’re competent to do. For example, can they work with items that are hooked up to gas lines? If you choose to go with an unlicensed plumber and you fail home inspection at some point, or if something gets damaged and the insurance company finds out, you’re on the hook for it all. Insurance is also important because bad accidents happen. A good plumbe
Water heating systems serve an important function in a home, providing a steady supply of hot water to taps and plumbing fixtures. While hot water may be a commodity that some take for granted, a lack of hot water in a home can be noticed right away.
Water heater repair and replacement is often done by professional plumbing services and if you’re in the market for a water heater, there are several types to choose from:
- A conventional tank is a common type of water heater and stores water until it is needed. The average life expectancy of a conventional water heater is 10-12 years and they should be drained and cleaned out at least twice a year.
- Tankless water heaters use heat flashes against coils filled with water to heat water quickly. They are more energy efficient, but homeowners can expect to